Thursday, August 31, 2006

Frailing Style Religious Banjo Song

Chorus:
As I walked out on Armageddon one day,
I didn’t have too much to do
Didn’t have to much to say,
As I walked out on Armageddon one day.

I saw some angels standing by yonder tree,
I said to them “What’s this got to do with me?”
They looked at me and they laughed out loud,
And then they disappeared up into a cloud.

Just then I heard a terrible sound,
Everyone was yelling and running around,
I said to them “Why you all running away?”
They said to me “Why it’s the Judgement Day.”

Chorus and Banjo Break

So I picked up my banjo and I picked up my wine,
And I told them all everything will be fine,
I told them not to worry and carry a light load,
Then I turned around and I took off down the road.

Banjo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home